Although today was a pretty quiet news day for the NWSL, we found some great posts to highlight during tonight’s NWSL News Recap.
– The Boston Breakers announced via Twitter that they’ve agreed to terms with their 3rd free agent. The Breakers haven’t released the names of any of their free agents however Lianne Sanderson tweeted the following message five minutes before Boston … “Just agreed terms with a team in the @NWSL finally : )” … hmm.
– Onward State interviewed Christine Nairn (Seattle Reign FC) and Maddy Evans (Boston Breakers).
– The Baylor Lariat has a feature on three senior Baylor University players who plan on trying out for the NWSL in open tryouts.
– The Women’s Game has a feature on University of North Alabama’s Chloe Roberts who went un-drafted last week but plans on hitting up open tryouts.
– The New York Red Bulls posted an interview with Nicolette Radovcic, the Portland Thorns FC second round pick and a former New York Red Bulls marketing intern.
– Also if you have some time tonight, please take a few minutes to take an unofficial 12-question NWSL survey. We are not affiliated with the survey however we are here to promote anything that will help grow the NWSL and women’s soccer in general.
REMEMBER: If you read any good NWSL news that you want to share please feel free to drop us an email or Tweet us a link (@NWSLNews). The same goes for all the authors out there … if you have a new piece that was published please let us know and we’ll get it added to our nightly recaps. Helping spread women’s soccer MORE THAN ONE BLOG AT A TIME.